Friday, April 18, 2008

Robin Caroll


Today I'm interviewing Robin Caroll. Like me, she was born and raised in Louisiana, Robin Caroll is a Southern belle right down to her “hey y’all.” Her passion has always been to tell stories to entertain others. Robin’s mother, bless her heart, is a genealogist who instilled in Robin the deep love of family and pride of heritage—two aspects Robin weaves into each of her books. When she isn’t writing, Robin spends time with her husband of eighteen years, her three beautiful daughters, and their four character-filled cats at home—in the South. She gives back to the writing community by serving as President of ACFW (American Christian Fiction Writers) for 2007 and 2008. An avid reader herself, Robin loves hearing from and chatting with other readers. Although her favorite genre to read is mystery/suspense, of course, she’ll read just about any good story. Except historicals! To learn more about this author of deep South mysteries of suspense to inspire your heart, visit Robin’s website at http://www.robincaroll.com/.

Robin's books include Bayou Justice-Oct 2007, Bayou Corruption, Bayou Judgment, Bayou Paradox-June 2008, Bayou Betrayal-January 2009, Framed!-February 2009, and Our Armor of God in Soul Savors for Women.

Now on to our interview!

Q - Robin, what is your biggest housecleaning challenge?
A - Finding the time to keep the house clean with 3 kids, a dog, 2 cats, and defending my writing time. I've learned to lessen my expectations.

Q - What is your favorite household hint?
A - A once-used dryer sheet is great for dusting--it "grabs" dust off tvs and ceramic tile counters and makes your room smell better. I also put a new dryer sheet in my bagless vacuum. As I clean the floor, I don't get that smell that comes into the air that seeps past the HEPA filter. I get a fresh smell. With a child that has extreme allergies, this is very helpful to me.

Thanks Robin!
Readers, please come back next week for another interesting interview!

No comments: