With today's busy schedules we are often running from task to task taking quick sips of coffee and this can lead to the dreaded coffee spill.
Page 70 of Blind Dates Can be Murder suggests using salt to remove the coffee stain, if it is still wet, as follows:
1. Pour a small pile of salt into a dish.
2. Wet a paper towel and dab it into the salt.
3. Gently rub at the stain with the damp salted towel.
Jo's stain happened to be on a sturdy white knit shirt so she knew she could try an additional solution:
1. Dissolve two denture-cleaning tablets in warm water
2. Soak the shirt in the resulting solution.
Stay tuned for some more tips from the Smart Chick Mystery series!